Sunday, February 5, 2012

:: Pay the Debt ==" ::

This is our first task in the first week. But I just posted it by now since I really does not like to write (a confession..hihi) whether in a blog, in a diary, an essay or anything. But will try to force myself and trying to love it. Pray for me. Peace yo! =)

Week 1: What is Language?
Language is communication. Simple but it explains the word meaningfully.  Language is very important because with language it helps the community to interact and create a harmonious surrounding. There are two type of language; verbal language and non-verbal language. One must master at least two languages but if one could master more than two, it will be superb.

As for me, I could only master two languages that are Malay language which is my mother tongue and the other is English language. I knew a few languages, as I can understand a bit and speak a bit of the languages such as Chinese, Arabic, Hindi, Spanish, and Melanau. How did I learn those? It is because I am influenced by my surrounding such as my friends, the media and many more.  I love to listen to a new language and imitate them as it sounds interesting. I hope that I can master at least another one new language by this year. InsyaAllah. Wish me best of luck! =)


No comments: