Sunday, February 5, 2012

:: DIALOGUE [WEEK 2] #Paid# ::

In week 2, we had make role play in a group of four. We are consists of 4 members that are Hubert Douglas, Ahmad Muslim Dolhan, Dayang Khairunnisa Abang Sazali and me myself Hishafinaz Hasbie. For our role play, we had decided to play a situation of a housewarming party where me myself act as the host whereas three of them act as my friends.
For this role-play we need to memorize the script. It was quite a challenging for me as my script were quite long and we only have half an hour to memorize it (did not expect that we need to do the role play without script.. our mistake..==”). But it is not an excuse! Our group put our best effort and thanks God we were able to do the role play nicely..^_^ Congrats dear members… high five! hihi..
I realise that I have improved in the aspects of my confident level, my memorization as before this it is hard for me to recall back what I have memorize when I am in front of the class. My body will shake and I will hardly to remember what I need to say. Thanks God, now I am manage to overcome those feeling. Yippie! ^_^
As for now, I hope I can improve my quality in acting as I am really bad in acting and expression. (only a bit maybe because I don’t want to become an actress.. I want to be a TEACHER! Yeaaa~~
Here is our script. You may act it with your friends if you love to. =)
Dialogue
Housewarming Party
Scene 1:        Invitation on the phone
Scene 2:        Arrival at the house
Scene 3:        Meal Time
Scene 4:        End of party
Scene 1:        Invitation on the phone
Inaz:
Hello Hubert, it’s Inaz speaking.
Hubert:
Oh, Hi Inaz!
Inaz:
Yeah, it’s been awhile. How’ve you been? (to enquire)
Hubert:
Not too bad, thanks. And you?
Inaz:
I’m fine thanks. I’m calling because I wanted to tell you that I have moved to a new house just last month and I’m planning a housewarming party this Saturday evening. (to inform)
Hubert:
Oh that’s great! Where is your house? (to enquire)
Inaz:
Well, my house is in the Ocean Park residential area. I will text you the address and the information about the party. (to inform)
Hubert:
I see. I would love to come and celebrate you moving into your new house. Thanks for the invite! (to express gratitude)
Inaz:
It’s no big deal. Also, can you invite Muslim and Nisa also as I don’t have their phone numbers. I would like them to come seeing that we were quite a group during our time in the IPG. (to reminisce)
Hubert:
Sure thing. Those were good times indeed. I’ll let them know as soon as you’ve texted me your address.
Inaz:
Thanks Hubert. Anyways, I’ve got to go. It was nice talking to you. See you at the party then! Bye.
Hubert:
No problem. I’ll see you at the party! Bye.

Scene 2:        Arrival at the house.
Muslim:
Assalamualaikum.
Inaz:
Walaikumusalam.   (please edit) Hi Muslim, please come in.
Hubert:
Hello Inaz! (To greet)
Inaz:
Oh hello! You’re here with Mus I see. Is Nisa with you?
Nisa:
Hello Inaz. Yes I came with them as I didn’t know the way here. Thank goodness they wanted to pick me up.
Muslim:
It’s not a problem Nisa, what are friends for right? (to reflect)
Hubert:
Yeah. Wow, it smells really good in here, and your house looks superb! (to give praise/ admire)
Inaz:
Thanks Hubert. I did some renovations and tinkered with the interior design. I had my fiancé help me with the furniture choice. (to inform)
Nisa:
Talking about fiancé, where is the lucky guy? (to inquire)
Inaz:
Erm, he’s with his sister in the kitchen helping out with the cooking.
Hubert:
That’s interesting. You’ve got a man that cooks.
Inaz:
It’s all in God’s hand. I am blessed to have him. Here he comes now. (to show gratitude)
Fiancé:
Well hello there.
Hubert, Muslim and Nisa:
What?! (to express wonder)

Scene 3:        Meal Time
Nisa:
I can’t believe that _________ is engaged to you. We have never expected that!
Inaz
I never expected it too. I suppose that’s what jodoh is all about.
Muslim
I’m happy for you Inaz. I also agree with Hubert that your house looks splendid.
Nisa:
Yeah, I admire you Inaz. You’ve done well. (to compliment)
Hubert
I agree. And the food your fiancé cooked tastes really good! (to compliment)
All
(Laughs) You never change, Hubert.


No comments: